Monday, October 10, 2011

FINISHED NOVEL!

I have finally...FINALLY...finished my novel! *Crowd aupplause and cheering*

Like I said, the novel was about Samantha the cat and her diary, how she inherited the noble Ared's riches and restored independence to the town. Oops, I spilled the beans. Can't hurt, though, 'cause I'm the author. Period.

The point is that I may be publishing it, I'm not sure, but for now it's a total-paper back book. What I mean by total-paper back is there is nothing to make it hardcover but there is no wax covering the book. It's like an illegal book, but why would it hurt to write a single sentence?

You miss comics? We'll have them back! Subscribe on YouTube, protest and riot in the comments and my channel, and so much more to persuade me to create comics and scan it up on the blog! You riot!
Good luck protesting. I can be a toughie at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment