Sunday, September 25, 2011

No Feedback? :(

I have no idea, but even when I have turned the comments to "annoymous can comment", there aren't any people who decide to leave me a comment or so. I encourage you to, for the comments will help our animations get better and better.
Also I am writing a novel! YIPPEE! It's about Samantha, since Blackey is too cool to have a diary and Tabbi likes things personal, so she locked her's up. However, Samantha seems to misplace things and accidently knocked her diary on the floor, wide open. We asked Samantha permission to publish her diary and she agreed, Tabbi shaking her head as there were private things in there like romance, but Samantha doesn't attract any men, so Blackey thinks it's perfectly fine.
Wish us luck,
The Lilac Crew and LilyBlossomRose ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment